MJA 204 (3) j 15 February 2016
- · Use original images wherever possible.
- · Compare the photo with the original before sending.
- · When photographing computer screens, position the câmera perpendicularly to, and at arm’s length from the screen, enlarging the image with digital zoom as required.
- · Before making clinical decisions,review the original imaging,including confirming the correct patient details with an observer or peer.
- · After photographing, ensure that images are deleted fromthe phone and any online data storage accounts, and record in writing the image use in the case notes. Teach undergraduates as well as practising clinicians the technical aspects of the use of móbile phone images.